Basic Product does not include Accessories - Open Box Item
Sold as is:
(Roll-in base and stationary tub section)
Standard features: swing-away push-handle back, cantilever fold-back arms with 14"
pads, adjustable fold-up / swing-away footrests, (4) offset legs and 5" casters with
total-lock brakes, adjustable seat height, padded 2" thick 17" x 17" H3 "tear-drop"
shaped commode seat padded 17” wide by 8” tall H6 back cushion, removable 13” wide
connector bridge and (4) non-pinned offset legs, which allow for significant lower width
adjustment on the tub section and a pair of G1 side suction cups on the tub section.
Comes with commode pail and bodypoint lap belt
A commode chair, tub access slider system, and in-home mobility chair in one complete unit. Requiring just one bedside transfer, the MC6000 eliminates the need for transfers onto toilets and into tubs in the dangerous bathroom environment. Safe and convenient, the system includes the smoothest rolling transfer system available on the market.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Easy-to-change slide direction depending on bathroom configuration.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” and 20”x17” configurations.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Patented connector bridge to slide over and into tub.
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide over and into tub.
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower curtain can be closed for privacy.
- Width of roll-in section: 22” from outside arm pad to outside arm pad
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 21.5” to 25.5” and Under-Frame-to-Floor = 16” to 20”
- Approximate weight: 46lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.