A Folding Grab Bar works best near the toilet, but is also great for showers and bathtubs. Provides needed support near the toilet when standard grab bars aren’t possible, when transferring to the toilet from a wheelchair, getting in or out of a bath tub or shower enclosures. Available in white. Folds up when not needed. Comes in in 23.6″, 27.6″, 31.5″ and 35.4″ lengths.
Folding Grab Bar Features
- Folding Grab bar for the toilet or bathtub
- Ideal solution for side walls that are too far from the toilet to reach
- Folds to the “up” position for easier wheelchair transfers
- Locks automatically in the upright position
- Available in 23.6″, 27.6″, 31.5″ and 35.4″ lengths
Tools for installation:
- Sturdy backing or wood studs in the wall
- 4 three-inch stainless steel screws
- Electric power drill
Ensure that you have sturdy support in the wall behind the folding grab bar for installation.
Optional Items that work with this folding grab bar: (Sold separately)
Toilet Paper Holder
Hinged Arm Support Floor Console
Shown with the Hinged Arm Support Floor Console and Folding Grab Bar (each sold separately)
- Easily turns a fold down grab bar into a floor mounted grab bar
- Floor Console offers an alternative solution by mounting on floor
- Includes aluminum clamps and backing plate for mounting
- The fold down grab bar can be adjusted for height after mounting on the floor console
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.